Sunday 15 May 2011

Facebook & Twitter

I have had a facebook account for a couple of years now.  I created it initially so that I could see what my kids were upto.  However I have found it a wonderful way of getting to know my Canadian cousins, whom I am never likely to meet.  I have also reconnected with my cousins in Wales and Scotland.  So all in all I have found the facebook experience a very positive one.

I don't have a twitter account and am not likely to create one.  However, having gone through the worksheet with Ghylene I can see their validity.

2 comments:

  1. i can see its good for keeping up with friends and family, but i spend most of my time ducking mine there are far too many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get distracted by the mindless chat from my children but it has helped in catching up with overseas and interstate friends. Twitter is great for sharing stuff instantly and catching up quickly but it can make you look very rude to the people right with you if it is overdone.

    ReplyDelete