Tuesday 5 April 2011

Week 3 Sharing Images Flickr Photo

Palermo-Sicilia-Italy  - Creative Commons by gnuckx


I haven't heard of flickr before, but after looking at it for a short time it looks very interesting.  I will explore it further and may use it later as another way of storing my own family snaps.  I love this particular picture as I am a fan of stonework and masonary.  How on earth does anyone create something so beautiful with so much detail from a block of stone.  The whole concept is amazing.

4 comments:

  1. It is beautiful. Where is the photo from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm I was having the same thoughts looking at "David" - he was stunningly beautiful and smooth - how do they do it? It's got me stumped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she like the stone angels in Dr Who, take your eyes off of her and she sends you back in time.

    ReplyDelete